Well, it's taken a bit longer than originally planned, but then these types of projects always throw up an unexpected turn or two. In the case of the YZR-500, it was the paintwork that proved to be the biggest delay, but customer's preferences must be obliged.
The performance of the chassis was head-and-shoulders above the TZR-250 based conversion straight out of the box, and cured all the ills of the former chassis. This is what we set out to do, and having achieved this without any drama, is extremely pleasing to us. It validates the approach we took in spending an extraodinary amount of time in the design phase before machining the first part and bending the first sheet.
And here is the full gallery: